PHI'S GET DEGREE'S
We strive to maintain an excellent GPA and solid work ethic. While social obligations are important, it is also important to focus on academics as we are here for one thing, a degree! We are proud to announce that we had the highest Panhellenic GPA during the Spring 2015, Fall 2015, and Spring 2016 semesters.
Our chapter has programs in place to ensure that each of our sisters is doing her best and working her hardest in all classes. In Alpha Phi, we have a plan in place to ensure success in and outside of the classroom via a point system. Throughout the semester, sisters are awarded points for various things including achieving high grades. At the end of each semester, Alpha Phi holds Points Auction and Dinner where we raffel off our amazing auction items with the points collected by our sisters all semester! We want to make sure that every one of our sisters succeeds not only in Alpha Phi, but at Texas A&M University-Commerce as well!
OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS INCLUDE:
- #1 RECRUITING CHAPTER IN 2014, 2015, & 2016
- AWARDED ORDER OF THE LAMP QUALIFIER IN 2018
- AWARDED ALL GREEK COLLEGIATE CHAPTER OF THE YEAR IN 2016 & 2017
- AWARDED HIGHEST CUMULATIVE GPA IN THE PAST FOUR SEMESTERS IN 2017
- AWARDED 1ST PLACE IN THE CARTER BLOOD CARE- BLOOD DRIVE CHALLENGE IN 2018
- AWARDED 2017 FRATERNITY & SORORITY LIFE: OUTSTANDING SENIOR - VIOLET ALLEN GLASS
-AWARDED CHAPTER OF THE YEAR IN FALL 2018
-AWARDED ORGANIZATION OF THE YEAR IN SPRING 2019
-WINNER OF THE INTRAMURAL GREEK CUP IN SPRING 2019